Come check out our Herb Garden! Cut Fresh Daily for you.... Cilantro, Purple Basil, Cinnamon Basil, Italian Basil,Parsley,Oregano,Chives,Lemon Balm and Stevia Leaf.
Small Potted Herb PLants for Sale 2 for 5.00
Picking Fresh From our Fields:
Bell Peppers 1.89 lb
Purple Hull PEas
Butternut Squash...99 lb
Acorn Squash....99 lb
Fresh Herbs.....2.00 a bag
Cucumbers 2 for 1.00
Kirby Cukes 4 for 1.00
Mustard & Collards...3.00
Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
Lima Beans....4.99 lb
Cabbage .89 lb
Dragon Fruit ...the STRAWBERRY Pear!
Blackeye Peas Purple Hull Zipper & White Acre Peas....just shelled.
SunHarvest Orange Juice. Local Free Range Eggs,Homemade Pies, Homemade Pickles, Salsa & Guacamole available daily!
Swiss Chard Bean Soup
from Mandy's Kitchen
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 small yellow summer squash, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups chopped Swiss chard
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh diced tomatoes
- fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven , saute the carrot, zucchini, yellow squash and onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Add the broth, Swiss chard, beans, tomatoes, thyme, salt, oregano and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until chard is tender. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts)
Ofcoarse all of these fresh ingredients are available from our fields in our Farm Market
31 Mining Co. is Open!
Mine for Fossils Gems and Sharks Teeth and more. Buckets start at just $6.00. Open for Mining 7 days a week.
Monthly Recipe Contest
To enter send your Recipe with your name along with the origin of the recipe. Your entry must be received by the 29th day of the month to qualify for the following month’s contest. Enter as often as you like but only one entry will qualify as a winner. Only One winner per household every 90 days. Your recipe use only fresh produce. Winner will be notified by email or text and their recipe will be featured in that months newsletter. All entries become property of 31 Produce and will not be returned. Winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to be used the month of the featured recipe. In store gift cerficate must be used at single purchase within the month issued. No additional store credit will be issued.
November's featured recipe: Squash (including all or any winter squash, yellow squash, zuccinni, patty pan etc.) Bringing in a sample of your dish always helps but not necessary.
Register by October 29th for November's contest.
Enter at the farm or email us at : info@31Produce.com
Keegan and Brix aka as Buzz and Woody!
We have the perfect picture spot for you at our Pumpkin Patch.