When the brain functions at its best (i,e. Peak Level) you are better at performing under pressure, you are able to reset after an error, you are able to sustain attention throughout the day.
If you have …........
1. Experienced difficulty under pressure.
2. Experienced difficulty managing stress.
3. Experienced an inability to focus or recall information.
4. Experienced poor organizational skills.
5. Experienced the need to improve your mental acuity.
Neurotherapy/Brain Training may be the choice for you!
At Behavioral Health & Family Services, we train your brain based on brain wave patterns associated with elite performance. Research shows that the brain can be trained to react to stress and still perform at a peak levels under pressure.