6 MAY 2011
"Do you have a Self -Directed IRA?
Then you need to "crack it open" and put those funds to use earning better returns with less hassel!"
For several years now I have had clients inquire about a way to vest Self-Directed IRA that would allow a shorter vesting time with a double digit return.
Well, guess what! After much research I have located a company that offers just that!!
Boost Financial, Inc.
2863 St Rose Parkway
Henderson, NV 89052
Boost Financial Wealth Solutions is a group of savvy Financial Advisors who recognize that Real Estate investments should be a part of every investment or retirement portfolio.
They bring Trust Deed investments to their clients, capitalizing on historic real estate lows to generate safe, stable and solid returns on investment.
With that said, let's "crack that egg and get to the yolk" so to speak...''
First you might ask "What is a Trust Deed?"
Trust Deeds are simply a private loan secured by real estate where you make loans to reputable real estate investors to close quickly on investment properties.
Now, this type of vesting is ideal for you if:
- You have a Self-directed IRA or other Qualified Retirement Account
- If you have an interest in Real Estate
- If you are looking for portfolio diversification
- If you are wanting predictable, steady returns without the headache of being a landlord
"I know...I know..." now you want to know "What are Trust Deed Benefits?" There are quite a few benefits for investors.
- Investment security combined with high returns (6% to 10%)
- Predictable, steady monthly income
- Short-term investments (6 to 12 months)
- Low LTV ratios equate to lower risk and larger "cushion" in the event of default
- Enhance investment portfolio through security, income & return
I guess your final questions is... "Why did you decide to choose Boost Financial, Inc. for us?"
Well, because the Boost Team has a specific focus to find properties that not only flow but make solid financial sense for all parties involved. Through their lender evaluation process they are able to match investment opportunities to a particular lender's needs -helping ensure that they provide you with a solid return on your investment.
- $1.5 billion in funded Real Estate investments to-date
- 30 years direct experience with proven track record
- Underwriting expertise insures investment security
- Quick, timely loan closes ensures faster results
All Boost Financial, inc. Trust Deed Investments are underwritten and
managed via their mortgage broker, CapSource, Inc.
Money invested through a mortgage broker is not guaranteed to earn any interest or return and is not guaranteed. Before investing, investors must be provided applicable documents. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results or success.
"More questions?!! That's great, glad you are excited about what Boost Financial, Inc. can provide you as I am. However, I'm NOT THE EXPERT in this arena... so if you any further questions that you need answered, please contact:
Boost Financial, IRA Processing
and be sure to let Arlene know that Karla Leonard-Davis made the recommendation.
That's all folks!
"Thank you!" for taking time to read this important News Bulletin.
WE HAVE A NEW NETWORK PARTNER!
This company is great for all interested in Trust Deed and Rental Income vesting. Click the PIC below to read what they have to offer.
Please feel free to contact me anytime.
or call me...
IMI Financial Services
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Phone /Fax: 888-383-3068
CA Lic #0B42336